Welcome to Air-Britain
Formed in 1948 - a major Membership based Aviation Organisation with 3,800 members worldwide
Join us now
- Aviation World – our stunning 52-page quarterly magazine, crammed with fascinating features about all aspects of aviation and top-quality colour pictures
- Huge discounts on Air-Britain's terrific range of acclaimed books
- Optional subscriptions to:
- Access to our lively ABIX online discussion group – with more than 1200 members.
- Air-Britain Travel – worldwide aviation tours famed for their comfort and friendliness
Air-Britain members get
Click on one of the pictures to reach our easy secure e-commerce site certified by Trustwave for our credit/debit card company.
Don't forget, members get discounts on Air-Britain books!
Latest book news
Warning - there are counterfeit copies of Bristol 170 and DC-3 Volume 3 presumed stolen from a waste company - If they say printed in the UK by Europrint Ltd, Cardiff they are counterfeit, printed on inferior paper. If you come across a copy please let us know full details
- * Airline Fleets 2013 * - OUT NOW
- * European Registers Handbook * - OUT NOW - This year Book will be A4 and include construction numbers and pi's. It will be available as just book, just CD or both - orders for CD only will be sent now - orders for book only or both will be sent when book arrives shortly
- * OUT NOW * - Ocean Sentinel - The Short Sunderland
- **OUT NOW ** all three Quick Reference books - Business Jets & Business Turboprops QR 2013, Airline Fleets QR 2013 UK & Ireland QR 2013
- *NOW ARRIVED* - Miles Volume 2 - The Wartime Years - NOTE CD printed as a 400 page softback book also available extra £19.50 Aeroplane Monthly 5-Star Book of the Month
- Classic Aircraft votes Air-Britain's Bristol 170 Book of the Month "This is, by any standard, a remarkable work which well justifies its price tag. Every aspect of the aircraft is exhaustively reviewed, and variants from the first Freighter to the Superfreighter Mk32 are examined in detail. A goodly number of pages are given over to reviewing the many operators of the type before launching, in the best Air-Britain style, into a history of every individual aircraft in the production run of 214."
- Sitting Duck and Peeping Toms (UK Military)
- Fleet Air Arm Helicopters gets rave reviews "essential for anyone with an interest in the contemporary Royal Navy ... worth every penny and more. I strongly recommend it." Cdr David Hobbs, former Fleet Air Arm Museum curator, in Warship World magazine and "an absolutely essential addition to the shelves of anyone who has ever been associated with rotary-wing naval aviation - Fleet Air Arm Officers Association "News Sheet"
- SPECIAL OFFER - to create space for some exciting new titles we are offering 20% off selected military titles for Internet orders - click on a book and choose the military offers section
- New Second Hand Books llist 28th March
Click on one of the pictures to join online via our secure e-commerce site certified by Trustwave for our credit/debit card company
Air-Britain supports the work of the police and other agencies in protecting aviation from criminals and terrorists. If you see anything suspicious, call the Anti-Terrorist Hotline 0800 789321 (+44 800 789321 if outside the UK) or alert the police.